Last updated, 30/10/2018
This policy sets out how we at Terra Ombré - The Fashion Collective (a brand of The EMMS, registration number 201627355W) use and protect information that you give us by using our website and how we go about ensuring your privacy is protected.
When we ask for personal information about you when using our website, then you can rest assured that this information will only be used in accordance with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time, but by visiting this page you will have access to the latest updates.
By using our website you consent to us collecting, using, storing and retaining personal information about you in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, register or contact us, we may collect the following information from you:
- Name and contact details including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECTOur website collects information from you. The information we collect is used, stored and retained to:
- Administer this website and our business.
- Improve our services and client experience.
- Personalise your online experience and deliver content and products, which we believe are of most interest to you.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONYou may choose to restrict the collection, use, storage or retention of your personal information in the following ways:
- When completing our contact form(s), you consent to share the information provided in the form(s) with us. If after submitting your contact information you wish to remove your data from our database, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your information removed.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any information we gather through this web site is strictly for our use and is not shared with any other entity – unless required by legal obligation or for the effective delivery of our services and for the maintenance and proper functioning of our website. We will not sell or give away any lists or other data that we may retain and we do not purchase such information from other sources.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online have been put in place.
A cookie is a text file placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of our website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.You can set your browser not to accept cookies. If you do not accept our cookies or remove them from your browser, some of our website’s features may not function.